Don’t refuse to reblog this.
be safe and make sure to do it at night with lots of cover so no one can ID you
im confused what is there
arepeople literally putting spikes down so people cant sleep in the only place they are given
Yeah I’ve been seeing about this spike thing.
Where do they expect homeless people to go if not live outdoor??
They are homeless.
It’s fine if you can’t help but don’t make other people lives harder.
OK I AM REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS SHIT
so places like this are spending lots and lots of money on putting down barbaric devices to keep people from fucking sleeping anywhere,
instead of putting that money into organizations to FUCKING FIND THEM HOMES
get them off the streets with love, not hate.
- texting in real life: hey what are you doing tomorrow? i have errands to run so I'll be in town!
- texting in movies: hai wut r u doing tmrrw? :-P I hv errands 2 rn so I'll b in twn. XD !!! LOL TTYL OMG
If you ever feel like you’ve screwed up, just remember that in 1348 the Scots thought it would be a good idea to invade England because the English were weakened by the Plague. They subsequently caught the plague themselves, went back to Scotland, and killed half their own population.
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking